If you already know which communities you like, be sure to sign up for email alerts of new listings as soon as they hit the market -- it's fast, easy, automatic and FREE!
Colorado Springs, located in El Paso County, is surrounded by several wonderful communities that offer a range of unique features and attractions. Here are some notable communities in and around Colorado Springs:
1. Manitou Springs: Nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs is a charming town known for its natural mineral springs, artistic culture, and historic charm. It features vibrant art galleries, boutique shops, and cozy cafes, making it a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
2. Monument: Just north of Colorado Springs, Monument offers a blend of small-town charm and suburban convenience. It boasts beautiful natural surroundings, including stunning rock formations and the scenic Monument Lake. The town hosts various community events and provides easy access to outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, and golfing.
3. Falcon: Located northeast of Colorado Springs, Falcon is a rapidly growing community with a suburban feel. It offers a range of housing options, including spacious single-family homes and new developments. Falcon is known for its top-rated schools, family-friendly atmosphere, and close proximity to outdoor activities like hiking and horseback riding.
4. Fountain: Situated just south of Colorado Springs, Fountain is a thriving community known for its affordable housing options and family-oriented amenities. It offers a range of parks, recreational facilities, and community events. Fountain is also home to the popular Fountain Creek Regional Park, which provides opportunities for fishing, picnicking, and nature walks.
5. Woodland Park: Located west of Colorado Springs in Teller County, Woodland Park is a picturesque mountain town often referred to as the "City Above the Clouds." It offers stunning views of Pikes Peak, outdoor recreational activities, and a strong sense of community. Woodland Park features a charming downtown area with local shops, restaurants, and a vibrant arts scene.
6. Black Forest: Situated northeast of Colorado Springs, Black Forest is a rural community known for its dense pine forests, spacious properties, and equestrian-friendly atmosphere. It offers a peaceful and secluded living environment, with a variety of custom-built homes and properties with larger acreages.
7. Cimarron Hills: Located just east of Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills is a suburban community known for its affordable housing options and convenient access to amenities. It offers a mix of single-family homes, townhouses, and apartment complexes. Cimarron Hills features several parks, shopping centers, and proximity to Peterson Air Force Base.
These are just a few examples of the diverse communities in and around Colorado Springs. Each community offers its own unique charm, amenities, and lifestyle opportunities, allowing residents to find the perfect fit for their preferences and needs.