Pumpkin Patches Near Colorado Springs
The crispness of fall is in the air. It’s time for changing leaves, cooler weather, and making lasting family memories at the pumpkin patch. There are many pumpkin patches near Colorado Springs. Choose one based on what you are looking for and how far you are willing to drive. Here is a closer look at pumpkin patches near Colorado Springs.
Long Neck Pumpkin Farm
7595 California Dr. Colorado Springs, Co 80923 Located in northeast Colorado Springs, Long Neck Pumpkin Farm is one of the closest options for pumpkin patches near Colorado Springs. The farm is open from September 24 through October 30, 2022. Take a look at the hours of operation on the website. This year, the farm will continue to use a reservation system, so purchase tickets from the website before your visit.
Admission Pricing and Other Costs at Long Neck Pumpkin Farm
September 24 through October 2 - $15 per person October 7 through October 30 - $17 per person. Children younger than 24 months old are free. Once you are inside the farm, you are welcome to stay all day. Keep in mind that it costs extra to purchase pumpkins. The cost is $7 for a regular pumpkin or $10 for a heritage pumpkin.
Activities at Long Neck Pumpkin Farm
There is much to do at the farm. Here is a look at the possibilities:
- Pumpkin patch, hay rides, and hay bale slide
- Tire town, toddler turf, and tractor swings
- Water pump station, corn boxes, and story barn
- Grain bin grill, bowling, and pedal cars
- Building blocks, duck races, and cow town
- Mom’s cottage, farm animals, corn hole, and more!
Miners’ Pumpkin Patch
225 North Gate Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Support the Western Museum of Mining and Industry by coming to the Miner’s Pumpkin Patch in the Northgate neighborhood. This pumpkin patch is open on all Saturdays in October from 9 AM to 4 PM. The admission price includes a variety of activities and the cost is $10 for pre-purchased online tickets or $12 at the gate. Children age three and under are free. There are several areas to check out at this pumpkin patch. Here are some of the activities you can expect to see.
Miner’s Pumpkin Patch Game Area
- Jenga, checkerboard, tic-tac-toe
- Tetherball, ladder ball, cornhole
- Kids hay maze, hay mountain slide, corn bins
- Animal area
- Sack races and activity corner
- Vintage apple cider press (see demonstrations at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM
- Pumpkin patch with pumpkin smash catapult
Miner’s Pumpkin Patch Historical Area
- Machinery demonstrations at 11 AM and 2 PM (Osgood Steam Shovel, Air Trammer, and Mining Mucker)
- Gold panning
- Blacksmiths working in the authentic Blacksmith shop (10 AM to 2 PM)
- Visit the Yellow Jacket II Stamp Mill
Miner’s Pumpkin Patch Corral Area
- Food trucks
- Picnic area under trees or in a tent
- Family-friendly music
- Farmers Market
- Face painting or balloon twisting (may vary)
Wishing Star Farm
24024 State Highway 94 Ellicott, CO 80808 Located just east of Shriever Space Force Base, Wishing Star Farm is open six days a week from September 17 through October 30. The farm is closed to the public on Mondays. The Fall Fest prices are $12 for general admission for ages four and up. Groups of 11 or more pay $10 each. In addition, you can buy a Fall Fest Season Pass for $25 each for up to four individuals, or $20 each for a family of five or more in the same household. Discounts are available for seniors and military/first responders. There are also activities with an extra charge. These include pony rides, pumpkins, the Farm Store, concessions, and food trucks. Additional activities that are included in regular admission are:
- Petting zoo, hay rides, and barrel train rides
- Jumping pillow, hay slide, and hay pyramid
- Kids town, fire truck, and tire swings
- Sandboxes, corn bins, and duck races
- Horseshoes, corn hole, and roping dummies
- Pallet maze, frisbee golf, and more!
Colorado Pumpkin Patch
18065 Saddlewood Rd. Monument, CO 80132 Take a little drive north to Monument to visit the Colorado Pumpkin Patch at Colorado Kids Ranch. Open from September 17 through October 30, the pricing changes depending on the part of the season and the day you visit. There are no online ticket sales. All tickets are sold at the ticket booth on the property. Early/off-day pricing is $15 for ages four to 64 and $13 for seniors, military, and first responders. This admission price includes the Ninja Nation Course. Mid-season pricing is $16 for kids ages four to 17. $14 for adults ages 18 to 64, and $13 for seniors, military, and first responders. This base cost for mid-season doesn’t include the Ninja Nation Course. You will need to pay extra for this and for pony rides and face painting. You can also consider a season pass for $40 per person. Pumpkins are sold separately based on weight.
Included Activities at the Colorado Pumpkin Patch
- Farm animal petting area, 30-foot jumping pad, and human foosball
- Outdoor large games such as Jenga, checkers, and tic-tac-toe
- Tube swings, roller slides, and straw bale pyramid
- Steer head roping, duck races, and tractor hayrides
- Small kids hay maze, gourd target practice, corn box, and more
Diana’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
1649 Poplar Ave. Canon City, CO 81212 Located in Canon City, Diana’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze is family owned and operated. The farm is open from September 23 through October 31. Hours of operation are:
- Friday 10 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM
- Open during the week by appointment.
Tickets cost $13 per person, with kids five and under being free. You can also purchase a season pass for $33. Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate. Bring cash along because there is no ATM available and credit cards will be charged a 3% transaction fee.
Activities Available at Diana’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
- Corn bin
- Hay slide
- Climbing rope
- Duck races
- Horse bouncers
- Photo booth barn and more!
Enjoying the Fall Season in Colorado Springs
Fall is a great time to call Colorado Springs home. The weather offers variety and there are many opportunities to view fall foliage and visit pumpkin patches near Colorado Springs. If you are looking to buy or sell a home this fall, work with an experienced and reputable local realtor. Mark Main is patient and truly listens to his clients. He will work hard to get the best result for you. Contact Mark and begin your home search with Best CS Homes today.