April 2020 Colorado Springs Housing Statistics
2020 YTD vs. 2019 YTD - Empire Title's Summary Page for APRIL 2020 MLS Stats.
- Average Price UP 9.3%
- Median Price UP 10.2%
- Residential Units Sold UP .05%
- Inventory Levels DOWN 18.7%
- Number of Listings DOWN 15.8%
- Average Days on Market: REDUCED to 20 days
- Interest rates DOWN 3.23%
*This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. It is intended to show market trends and should not be used to evaluate individual properties. Sources for this information include but are not limited to: El Paso County Clerk and Recorder, El Paso County Public Trustee, Empire Title of Colorado Springs LLC, the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing System.